Booking terms and conditions for Halftides Cottage
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any more information or for booking enquiries.
A provisional reservation will be held for 7 days. If we have not received your completed and signed booking from within the appropriate deposit with 7 days, we regret that your reservation will lapse.
If a booking is made eight weeks or more before the holiday starts a deposit of one–third of the full rent must be paid. The balance is payable not later than eight weeks before the start date. If your holiday begins less than eight weeks from the time of booking the full rent is payable immediately.
In the event of cancellation less than eight weeks before a holiday begins the whole rent is payable, unless we succeed in re-letting. With more than eight weeks notice, the deposit only would be forfeit.
Arrival and Departures
All holidays start and finish on a Saturday (except as agreed out of season short breaks). Tenancies commence at 3.00pm on the first day and terminate at 10.00am on the day of departure.
Available November to March inclusive.
The Tenant agrees:
- To pay for any losses or damage to the property
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at departure. Halftides reserve the right to take a charge for extra cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory state.
- To permit the owners access to the property
- Not to part with possession of the property, or share it, except with members of the party listed on the booking form.
- Not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the property description.
Halftides shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience, whether to person or property which the applicant or any other person may suffer or sustain arising out of or in respect of any letting.